Thursday, August 18, 2011

Photo Update

It's been a while since I last posted anything! Honestly, not much has been happening for the last two weeks since I got back from our roadtrip. The reality of classwork is finally settling in, so I've been kept quite busy with essays and exams. Luckily, the course load isn't bad compared to what's usually on my plate at SC, so I still have plenty of free time. I'm going camping this weekend in the Cederburg Mountains, just 3 hours north of Cape Town, with the UCT Mountain and Ski team. It's supposed to be beautiful there (what isn't here?) so I'm sure I'll be able to take some good pictures. Speaking of which, here is the promised link for our road trip pictures: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2071490220702.2108860.1048260152&l=178a6da45e&type=1




I still need to upload the photos from caving that I stole from my friend, so stay tuned for those. Our unlimited internet is supposed to be working sometime soon, so once that's all up and running I'll be sure to upload them!

No comments:

Post a Comment